Monday, April 14, 2008

An Awakening Call of The Self

As a child I always asked myself what’s one’s life purpose, specially mine? The life seemed like a vicious circle of birth till death. This phenomenon of mine, you can call it an awakening subconscious call, a sense of enlightenment that kept me bugging till my teenage years until I got busy with my formal education. It seems like that this question will bug me till the end of my life. Nevertheless in due course of my growing up (mentally), suffering and cry of people bugged me more than the usual. People dying with grief and pain, people sleeping under open sky due to the wrath of flood, famine……
the list seems to be endless………
I felt helpless and still remains so…..















In the due course I learnt that I can’t change the course of the world even I want to, if I wish to change it in a moment! No way….. or in other words nature do have its own role to play. But in this significant world one can still change the very course of few people’s life, thinking which can enlighten them to their true purpose, a momentary pleasure…….. anything which gives them a sense of significance, happiness and joy.

So in the due course of my life I learned that I must pay back to the society, a society which keeps me running, which gives me a purpose to live, how can I assume that my perpetual emotions are complete without the good health of the people which surrounds me. Life is all about flowing, the day one stops, is death and its your good deeds that keeps you flowing beyond life.

This blog of mine as well others linked to this page are few of my small effort, an effort to payback, payback to the society from where I evolved.

I hope your well wishes will keep me flowing till this life and beyond......


I found these tiny flowering plants on one of the stones lying on a tragic site of Thangu (A military post), all of the people and the whole unit was smashed by an Avalanche (yr 1998). For me it seemed like a tribute for their good deed from nature(God).

No comments: